Monday, August 28, 2017

9 Best Cafes Around the World~ Purr-fect!

Location: Bangkok, Thailand
An adorable place with whimsical decorations all over, Caturday is one of the most lively cat cafés you can find. The place has about 40 cats in the café (20 out roaming at a time), and they all love attention. The café also has a big menu to choose from, but one item that's a must is the rainbow crepe cake — it's almost as cute as the cats!
More: 16 Cat Toys That Are Sure to Excite Your Feline
Hello Everyone!

Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and that you are looking forward to a brand new week.
I really have to post on this blog more often. I have a bit of a hectic schedule. I thought I would share this article I found about the 9 best cat cafes around the world! Oh how I would love to visit one to them.

Here is the link:

http://www.bestproducts.com/fun-things-to-do/g3131/cat-cafes-around-the-world/?slide=1&src=nl&mag=bsp&list=nl_bsp_news&date=082717

I hope you enjoy this short post and enjoy reading about the best cat cafes around the world!
Talk about a purr-fect way to spend your day!
Related image
Until next time,
Wishing you a paw- fect week!
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

Post a Comment