Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tarder Sauce, aka Grumpy Cat New Year's Resolutions

It's almost 2013! I can't believe it. Can you? Where did the year go? Do you have New Year's resolutions ready? If you don't maybe Grumpy the Cat can help give you some ideas. 

There have been quite a few Internet pet stars this year, but none have captured the Zeitgeist quite like Tarder Sauce, aka Grumpy Cat. Rising up from obscurity via Reddit, this adorable little "grumpy" cat instantly became a sensation, appearing everywhere from TV shows to magnets. Check out this now very famous feline to see what the new year holds and what she plans on accomplishing with her famous frown in 2013.

Here are her resolutions.

Resolution #1

"I made resolutions once. It was awful."

Resolution #2

"Learn to hiss."

Resolution #3

"Eat Pokey's breakfast before he wakes up."

Resolution #4

"Focus more on my career. I want become an animated cartoon character."

Resolution #5

"Did I mention eat more of Pokey's food?"

Resolution #6

"Catch that little red dot that my owners tease me with! They think I don't know it's a laser pointer."

Resolution #7

"Learn to like this 'healthy' new food they are feeding me."

Resolution #8

"I won't try to eat the fish out of the aquarium anymore."

  http://www.petside.com/slideshow/grumpy-cats-new-year-resolutions/tarder-sauce-resolution-one


Hope you enjoyed Grumpy's resolutions.

Have a very Meowy Mew Year!
xoxo
Janet~



No comments:

Post a Comment