Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sassy and Pugs

Happy Wednesday Sweet Pet Lovers!
I hope you are enjoying the spring that has finally arrived. I have been super busy or I would have posted sooner.
Today I would like to share my sweet friend Emmas doggies with you.
She has such cute pets. I would like to introduce her newest member of the family. Her name is Sassy. She is a beagle. It is so unfortunate to know that she was abused,but thank goodness she is now in the loving hands of Emma and getting alot of the love she so richly deserves.
Here are two adorable pictures of her.















The last picture is Sassy and Pugs. Aren't they the cutest?? So glad I could share them with you. Emma I wish you all the happiness with you new addition and your other babies too. :-)





Hope you enjoyed the photos and thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Please feel free to leave a comment. I welcome them. ;-)
Janet~

No comments:

Post a Comment