Saturday, August 14, 2010

Prayer Request for Charlie



Hello Pet Friends,

My friend Emma has a sweet dog named Charlie.
He recently had a treatment done.
I would like to ask for you all to please say a prayer for him.
I told Emma that I would post it on my blog.
She is very grateful. :-)

Here is the e-mail from Emma about his treatment (below)

Hi Janet,

He had his first treatment today..He did well and he is home. He is on a pain pill for where the shot was given and will get a lazer treatment tomorrow to help with the swollen and pain. He has some loose stool but they said that is normal.. He is eating and I saved him some roast chicken..he was happy about that..he's sleeping and resting. They said at the vets he watched everything..he's noisey like his human mom's!!! He has some more treatment to go...

Charlie had the lazer treatment today to help with the pain and swollen. He let them touch the area and you would never know he was in pain my sweet boy. He has alot ahead of him. He got so sick in the car on the way home from the vet. We felt so bad for him. He is fine now and I am making him turkey rice soup to settle his belly down.
Thanks for the prayers.
Hugs Emma

Thanks so much to all of you. xo
Janet

p.s. If you have ever need a prayer request for your pet please let me know and I will post it on my blog. Send all prayer requests to janetspillows@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment